Monday, June 20, 2011

LOUISE part 1




Louise Bonnet

Its hard for me to write a description about Louise because there are too many things to say. She's hilarious. She's hilarious in English even though her first language is French.  Her secret power is still looking good while crying. She has beautiful awesome children.
She makes lentils taste good. There is a hint of a mime feeling the wall when she dances.   She's the godmother to my son. She always looks good in a bathing suit. She makes you tell her things. You want to tell her things.
Her work is off the hook cool.
I've been photographing her since we met and I'll never tire of it. I visited her at her studio last week and besides being blown away by her new work, I became a little obsessed with her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment